Montag, 12. Januar 2015

Can t connect to local mysql server through socket

The solution is way easier. Revise your hostname, user, password and database name. MySQL に接続しようとすると(ターミナルでもphpMyAdminでもMovableTypeでも何でも)、 「 Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket. MySQL root password as it will prompt you for existing mysql root password and new mysql root password.


You already found a workaround which is specifying 127.

Hello, I have the maxmi 4. Though, not sure if perhaps it expects the mysqld process not to be running when issuing these commands. Java Project Tutorial - Make Login and Register Form Step by Step Using NetBeans And MySQL Database - Duration: 3:43:32. Hallo, Hast du schon einmal versucht, den Mysql - Server zu starten? Hachjau, mysql status zeigt an, dass er.


I want to backup mysql before reboot or shutdown. I have Drupal, Apache and MySQL on the same machine. When I try to hit it with a broswer I get the following message.

Ich hatte ein System neu installiert und alles lief. Nach einem apt-get update und apt-get upgrade läuft mysql nicht mehr. Mysql 提示 Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket 的解决方法 - mysql 、mysqldump、mysqladmin、php连接 mysql 服务常会提示下面错误. After this you can connect your database from outside to server too.


If you have better contribution then share that also. Note: Keep in kind that you have to changed bind-address = 127. Hi Jiban, See if you can access the console output by using some kind of tricks.


Like using php exec for shell command executions and try to execute the given. GitHub is home to over million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Stack Exchange network consists of 1QA communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their.


Hallo,es gibt schnelle Möglichkeiten, das Ganze zu beheben. Geht bitte alles chronologisch durch. Generell solltet ihr immer zu aller erst die MySQL -Log anschauen. Can confirm this report. Switching from socket connection to tcp (12. instead of localhost in server.cfg) worked as well.


It only takes a minute to. Fixed and Solved Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

I can not access the redmine. Mais voici le manuel mysql 4. Description: when i used to connect mysql it saya like this. Reinstall mysql - server. Then remove mysql - server. Normally doing the above should not remove your databases and their privileges.


But we backup the databases just to be cautious. My mysql server started working again and my blog is back up now. I just installed appache, MySQL and PHP, suring my installation, I was prompted for a MySQL root user passwor but when I start my MySQL , it pops the error, and I. I installed mySQL via Homebrew on the terminal.


Articles in this section. Faire cela seulement si wordpress est le seul client de cette MySQL , sinon il sera difficile de reconfigurer tous les clients. I just need to run sudo service mysql start it happen to me and worked on it for mins and then I wanted to kick myself in the butt once I. I am unable to start my MySQL server 5. Checking system database.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts